Saturday, January 8, 2011

THINGS I'VE LEARNED ABOUT BEING PREGNANT: {thus far}

Don't drink 8+oz of water at a time unless you enjoy spending the day on the potty

It's not a bad sign that I had an entire 3 days of morning sickness

There will be a period, a week or so when you realize that you have no control over your irrational feelings, fears and emotions.

Sleep sometimes doesn't come or doesn't last all night

When you're awake in the wee hours of the morning, DON'T DWELL on said fears

Toots. Are. Toxic.

Testing my own theory: "If I can make meatballs from scratch without vomiting, then I'm not must not be pregnant" was quite silly and unreliable. Could still be proven true, but not by me

Brushing my teeth in the morning doesn't get easier
{luckily those are the few instances that make me gag and 2x lost breakfast}

Brush teeth BEFORE eating breakfast

A mind is a terrible thing to lose

It's ok to cry

2lbs of weight gain actually looks like 5lbs

"Thickening" is a nice way of saying "fat"

I need to be reminded that I am pregnant...not just "fat"

My tummy turns to jello and flub

At 16 weeks, I have nothing to show and as much as I want a baby bump-
it's probably really a great thing I'm still so small

You don't need a baby bump to enjoy maternity shopping

Yay for BELLABANDS, I might always wear one from here on out
to hold in my above waste line curves

Some foods make you bloat that never did before

Not everyone has constipation

It's a compliment when I can't fit into size X-Small maternity pants

My response to everything: I'm pregnat

It could always be worse

No comments:

Post a Comment