Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This is a post {more to come} of my fabulous finds.
This is where plain Jane meets Janie and has gone from Fugly to FABULOUS!

It seems I have a knack for finding great deals. {my argument is "look how much money I saved!" Ryan's is, "you still spent money.."} Oh well, I"m still proud of myself. But recently I have discovered a new knack for recreating things; like THIS slut dress from Target. Ha.
I saw it and almost threw up a little. But I knew I had to have it because for only $17 on the sale rack {the price for a pattern and no fabric} I knew I could improve this dress...with just a little hack job. This was probably the easiest{and fugliest} projects to go from Fugly To Fabulous. Not only did it make me feel better, it looks great! It's definitely one of my new favorite outfits.




No comments:

Post a Comment